Caribbean Jewel Villa is located within the exclusive gated Spring Farm Estates community and offers secure and luxurious accommodations with spectacular sea views. Caribbean Jewel represents the perfect blend of modern Caribbean elegance with a staff committed to the highest standards of excellence.
On entering the Villa, one cannot help but be impressed by the lush atrium, with its palm trees, 30 foot cathedral ceiling and the openness of the living, dining and recreational areas. You are then immediately drawn to the beautifully decorated loggia and the view of the sea. Dining can take place outside on the well-appointed veranda/loggia overlooking the pool and the sea, or if you wish, more formally in the dining room.
The villa is fully staffed (butler, chef, housekeeper, laundress and gardener). Chef Beverly loves making her guests’ villa vacation memorable by contributing her expert experience and culinary talents in creating remarkable International and Jamaican dishes.
Caribbean Jewel is less than 15 minutes from the airport, the villa is within a five minute drive from three internationally acclaimed championship golf courses (Cinnamon Hill, Half Moon and White Witch).
Bedroom 1 - Master Suite
The Master is on the upper floor and provides an increased level of privacy. This room features a king size bed, a 48” HD TV, two separate dressing areas and a walk-in closet. French doors lead to a spacious private veranda, with its magnificent panoramic sea view perfect for private sunbathing, afternoon tea, and cocktails at sunset. The picturesque view of the sea continues through the private bathroom window that is framed by rich mahogany. A walk-in open rain shower and separate tub completes this elegant master wing.
A very spacious room with a flat screen TV and a king size bed that can be converted to twin beds. This bedroom has wonderful ocean and veranda views. French doors lead to the veranda, outdoor dining area and swimming pool. A frameless rain shower enclosure of French pattern travertine and pebble floor and a tumbled marble vanity continues the use of natural stone in this well-appointed bathroom.
The blue decor of this bedroom which has a queen size bed and flat screen TV, reflects the sea that can be seen through the French doors which open up to the main furnished veranda. The ocean inspired theme continues in the bathroom that has a tub/shower combination. The blue Caribbean Sea, which can also be seen through the bathroom window, forms a spectacular picture.
View the Caribbean Sea as you linger in bed from this room which includes a private bathroom with a semi-open rain shower and double vanity sinks with a travertine countertop. This bedroom contains a king size bed that can be converted to twin beds, a 42” flat screen HD TV and walkout French doors leading directly to a semi-private area of the veranda.
Bedrooms 3 and 4 may be used as a private enclosed suite with a separate sitting area adjacent to the two bedrooms. Included in this area is a convertible sleep sofa that can accommodate an additional two children.
- 5,000 square foot villa with all bedrooms having a view of the sea.
- 4 bedrooms are air-conditioned and have private bathrooms.
- Flat screen TV in each bedroom.
- Master bedroom has an outdoor veranda with panoramic sea view.
- Family room with 50” HD TV, DVR and DVD player.
- Rose Hall Beach Club membership.
- Access to Doctors Cave Beach.
- Telephone calls to the U.S., U.K. and Canada.
- Cellular telephone for local calls.
- Desktop computer for internet access.
- Complimentary tennis available
- Two cribs, high chair, and booster seat are available. Nannies on request.
- Golf available at Cinnamon Hill, Half Moon and White Witch golf courses.
- Electrical power generator available to ensure that the villa is never without electricity and air conditioning
- Beach: 5 minutes away; Town: 15 minutes; Airport: 14