Mullion Cove is part of the spectacular and exclusive Bluefields Bay Villa Resort, located on the unspoiled, romantic South Coast of Jamaica. Mullion Cove is sited on two private acres of lush tropical waterfront land, with verdant foliage and spectacular sea views. Hummingbirds and many other types of tropical birds abound, and will often come right up to feeders set out on the main loggia. You will truly feel like you have visited the tropics in all of its glory. Mullion Cove is perched thirty feet above the sea, with a commanding view of the Caribbean. The home was built almost fifty years ago, and shows off the loving care that often went into these older homes. The random-width wood floors, built-in antique mahogany armoires, and tall four-poster mahogany beds hark back to an era of extremely fine living.
Its large pool has a diving end, a shallow end that beautifully accommodates
young children, and built-in seats that mean you can sip cocktails
and watch sunsets from the pool. A landscaped walk takes you to its
private seaside gazebo, outdoor
shower, and hammocks set in a grove of trees. Or walk along a
waterfront path about 400 feet to a perfect white sand beach, with
shaded sitting areas, water sports equipment, and waterfront attendants.
Adjoining this property is seven acres with a night-lit competition-size
Mullion Cove, as with all The Villas on Bluefields Bay, is fully staffed, all inclusive and includes fantastic, gourmet Jamaican breakfast, lunch and dinner. These properties offer the most unique and exclusive villa experience we have found in Jamaica.
Maximum 12 persons with alternative of more at companion properties.
-Bedroom #1 with king-size bed,
air conditioning, ceiling fan, and en-suite bathroom.
-Bedroom #2 with queen-size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, and en-suite bathroom.
-Bedroom #3 with queen-size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, and en-suite bathroom.
-Bedroom #4 with double bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, and en-suite bathroom.
-Bedroom #5 with queen-size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, and private bathroom.
-Bedroom #6 with 2 twin beds, air conditioning, ceiling fan, and private bathroom.
- 6 Bedrooms and 6 bathrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Fine food, open bar, extensive staff including cooks, waiters, housekeepers, drivers, child care (if desired)
- Night-lit tennis, boating and more.
- Transfers from Montego Bay Airport (about 30 miles from Bluefields)
- All-inclusive rates cover full staff, meals, liquor, soft drinks, airport transfers, sports equipment, beach area, night-lit tennis court.
Bluefields Bay Villa Resort is a collection of five spectacular luxury villas located on the beautiful South Coast of Jamaica. Lush, tropical, sensual, its hard to describe how beautiful the sea coast is at Bluefields Bay; a tiny fishing village a little over one hour from the Montego Bay Airport. The five villas are fully staffed, all inclusive and include fantastic, gourmet Jamaican breakfast, lunch and dinner. These properties offer the most unique and exclusive villa experience we have found in Jamaica. Absolutely the best!
Each villa is unique in its design, but all share the common goals of providing guests with unmatched comfort and the kind of pampering you would expect to find in the finest private homes. All five villas have spacious bedrooms with private verandas/patios, en-suite bathrooms with double vanities and imported marble, and dedicated staffs. Lush tropical landscaping insures the privacy of the each villa while still taking advantage of the views of the beach and sea.
Bluefields Bay Villa Resort - All inclusive holiday in Jamaica at your own private villa
We want to highlight some of the included amenities that truly set Bluefields Bay Villas apart from the big-box resorts. No one has been able to match the quality of the Bluefields Bay vacation experience which is completely contoured to your personal needs and desires.
- All guests are met by a concierge after leaving the plane and are escorted through private lines for Customs and Immigration
- Gourmet Jamaican Fusion Cuisine designed by Carmen Hibbert, Executive Chef of Bluefields Bay Villas, and Joseph Cotton, Executive Chef of the National Aquarium, prepared by your own trained personal chef and served in your own villa -- including breakfast, lunch, sunset appetizers, dinner, snacks if requested. Open bars with locally available liquors, soft drinks, house wines and sparkling wines.
- Our chefs have a full menu designed specifically for babies and children.
- Travelers with children can have a nanny provided for 9 hours daily.
- Your laundry gets washed, dried, folded, and put away.
- Use of kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, snorkel gear, and our tennis court.
- 24-hour staff in your villa.
- Airport transfers for full-week bookings.
- The fastest and most reliable wifi of any resort on the island.
- Use the VIP departure lounge with wifi, tv, food, drink, and playroom as you wait for your flight.
More information and video on Bluefield Bay Villas